Nursing Home Injuries
Do you suspect that your loved one is a victim of nursing home elder abuse or neglect? There are several obvious signs of such abuse or neglect. Some of the telltale signs of abuse and neglect are:
- Development of bed sores or decubitus ulcers. Most medical professional will tell you that bed sores do not occur in the absence of negligence.
- Suffered significant weight loss.
- Become dehydrated or malnourished.
- Fallen while in the care of another.
- Living in unsanitary conditions.
- Generally experiences a decline in their overall level of functioning.
If you notice any of these signs and feel that something just isn’t right, you should contact someone with expertise to help confirm if abuse has occurred. Such cases and the federal and state laws affecting the treatment of the elderly population can be very complex. The Rose Law Office has handled numerous elder neglect and abuse cases and has the knowledge and experience to handle your case and protect your loved one.
If you or a loved one suspect neglect or abuse in a nursing home or by a care provider, contact The Rose Law Office at (775) 777-7777 for a free no obligation consultation and assistance in maximizing your recovery.